Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome!

We are very excited to bring you Whinnies from the Winner's Circle, the official blog of the Harness Racing Museum & Hall of Fame. Join us as we work to bring the Museum's mission--to preserve, celebrate and encourage the great sport of harness racing--to the digital audience. Keep up with all of our weekly happenings at the Museum, read the thrilling tales of harness heroes and heroines past and present and learn about the behind-the-scenes work that goes into the Museum's day-to-day operations.

Don't forget to become a fan on Facebook! We're also on Flickr, too.

1 comment:

  1. I would be thrilled if you linked my review of the museum to this blog. I had so much fun learning all about harness racing! I went to a different racing museum a few days after I visited you all and was VERY disapointed there comparied to how great the harness racing museum was! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete